Sports and recreation have become the foundation of our hotel, so we make sure that our Guests can benefit from an interesting offer of various types of activities:
The Kashubian Eye observation tower is located on a natural hill (approx. 113 m above sea level), right next to the upper water reservoir of the nearby pumped-storage power plant. This is why Northern Kashubia looks the most beautiful!
What can we see from the view platform?
• Upper Reservoir of the Żarnowiec Hydro Power Plant (122 ha)
• wind farms in the area of Lisewo village
• a picturesque road leading to the village of Gniewino
• Kashubian forests on majestic moraine hills near Lake Żarnowieckie
• the southern and eastern part of Żarnowieckie Lake
• remains of the former construction of a nuclear power plant
• depending on the good weather - you can even see the Baltic Sea from the tower!
Kashubian Eye Complex - contact:
(the complex is open from April to September)